Easyweed Electric is compatible with all craft cutters. The Oeko-tex and VEGANOK certified film (HTV) has an amazing pearlescent, metallic “electric” finish which will elevate your project to the next level. Easyweed Electric allows for direct overlaying with any “Easyweed” product. With many colours to choose from you will be sure to wow with Easyweed Electric.
Home iron instructions
1. Set iron dial between Cotton and Linen
2. Cover with Heat Transfer Cover Sheet or Multipurpose Paper
3. Place on flat, hard surface (ironing board not recommended)
4. Press iron with medium/firm pressure (do not slide iron)
5. Press each section of design for 10 -15 seconds
6. Peel carrier hot or cold
7. If areas of design lift after application, place cover sheet and re-press for 5 – 10 seconds
Heat Press Instructions
1. Cover with Heat Transfer Cover Sheet or Multipurpose Paper
2. Preheat garment for 2-3 seconds
3. Apply design at 121°C (EasyPress® users add approx. 30°)
4. Use medium pressure for 15 seconds
5. Peel carrier hot
Wait 24 hours before first wash. Machine wash cold with mild detergent. Dry on normal dryer setting. Do not bleach or dry clean. Liquid fabric softener not recommended.